The Spinward Front
The Catheric 133rd
The 133rd Light Infantry is one of 201 Catheric regiments comprised largely of light and line infantry. The regiment was founded as a direct consequence of the Day of Shame – a scandal which resulted in a doubling of the planetary tithe after the discovery of a heretical cult uncovered by the Inquisition. The Catheric 101st to 201st comprise of these largely untested regiments.
Regimental Staff: 50 men
- A Company: HQ
- B-C Company: Shock/Elite infantry
- D-I Company: Light infantry
- J-K Company: Recon
- L Company: Engineering Corps
- M Company: Medicae
- N Company: Supply
- O Company: Support elements
Each company comprises of 320 men, divided into 6 platoons of 55 men each.
An element of advance scouts who generally are assigned ahead of the Catheric Vanguard to locate and verify tactical objectives for the regiment.
Lieutenant: Tomon Gant
A platoon of four 10-man squads, plus command and heavy weapon support elements.
J-7 Squad, Feybar
The PC squad.
- Sergeant: Saul Gavael (Tim)
- Trooper: Yiannis Yiotis (Jordan)
- Trooper: Jules Oppenheimer (Jimmy)
- Junior Medicae: Balen Petran (Warren)
- Auxilia: Xaever
Feybar Support Elements
- Trooper: Xavier Orlosky III (Warren)
- Trooper: Mannix
- Trooper: Lucien Wyld (Steen)
- Trooper: Dalin Wyld
- Junior Medicae: Galt Whitaran (Tom)
- Auxilia: Tambric